Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm Still Here......

Hello All........

I know it's been a while since I posted but some things just have to be that way.

I remember cross stitching (a Lot) when I was pregnant with my son (now 27) a little saying that said

"Cooking and cleaning can wait til tomorrow, for babies grow up much to our sorrow,
Now quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I'm rocking my Baby, and babies don't keep!!"

How true that is that time and life pass so quickly.   My father's health has declined in the last year.  The first of June he went into the Hospice Center and I have spent every possible moment I could with him.  He passed on Father's Day.  I'm thankful for that time.

I also had surgery on my left shoulder and am in my second week of physical theraphy.

God never puts more on us that we can bear--He has always been there to help me!

I do miss my torch!

Warm regards,
Patricia

PS:  I guess I'll be stringing things for a few weeks!


No comments: