Saturday, September 24, 2011

Amazing Grace!

Hello All!

As you get to know me you I hope it is apparent that I have a strong faith in the Lord.  Amazing Grace has always been one of my favorite songs and was my Mother's too.    I came from a very large family (50 first cousins).  Growing up was all about family, hard work and Mama took us to Church on Sunday.  Most Sunday's we went to one Grandma (or both) for Sunday dinner (or lunch as it is called now) and supper (or dinner as it is called now).  During the months of May thru September the tobacco crop changed most of that.  We worked in the fields from 5 am to 11 pm as early as age 7 to help Daddy and Mama pay for the farm.

Those times were tough, but now me and my sisters and brother realize how important we are to each other; that hard work will be rewarded and that putting the Lord first in my life are what really matters.

He has really blessed me; His Grace is Amazing and I thank Him for Blessing Patradashary!

With warm regards,
Patricia

No comments: