Tuesday, January 11, 2011

We all need a good support system!

Hello All!

We all need a good support system! Most of us usually have that in our significant other, family, friends and sources we turn to for inspiration. But when you choose a path that few travel it can be hard to explain to those closet to you the challenges you work through each day.

There is support however; I found it with the Starving Artist Street Team on Etsy. The Team is filled with many skilled artisans, as well as other artists who know a lot about one thing and very little about something else--a wealth of information to be shared! Among friends! I have learned so much already.

If you haven't had the opportunity I would encourage you to check this team out. I've been welcomed with open arms.

I'll be posting my next design today....can't wait to share it with you.
Patricia

No comments: