Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Make Custom Designs, Provide Excellent Customer Service, for Customers....

You may have read here for the past two or three weeks I've concentrated more on getting Patradashary (pronounced Patra-Dash-ary) marketed. I opened a third store ArtFire. Marketing is great but I think my main focus needs to be on what I really have at the heart of the business.

I want to create and make handmade jewelry uniquely designed for customers. And to provide them with the best customer service available. I appreciate the opportunity to relate the story behind my design to the customer and get their feedback.

I also want the opportunity to design for the customer. Jewelry is a form of art and most often each piece we give or receive has meaning.

www.etsy.com/shop/patradashary
patradashary@gmail.com

No comments: